Welcome to Miriam Grice Semi Permanent Makeup. Much of Miriam’s work is based in Leeds, however she has various appointed Salons in many cities throughout the Yorkshire region where she visits as a consultant to perform first class Semi Permanent Makeup treatments.
What is Permanent Makeup?
Semi Permanent Makeup or cosmetic tattooing is one of the beauty industries best kept secrets, its rapidly becoming one of the most popular treatments available, with of course a huge celebrity following. With Permanent Cosmetics you can have – all day and every day – larger looking eyes and thicker looking eyelashes with eyeliner / eyelash enhancement, or get amazing lips that look fuller and create a younger looking mouth by defining the outline and blending the colour naturally. Also you can have perfectly shaped eyebrows which will frame your face and make your eyes look much bigger and your brow line smoother. Permanent makeup involves a highly skilled process where advanced medical grade pigments are inserted into the dermal layer of the skin using the state of the art Precision Plus digital machine which delivers 100% accuracy, the beautiful results of which, can be enjoyed for several years.
Would I Benefit?
- Do you tint your eyebrows or use eyebrow pencil?
- Do you wish your brows were a bit fuller?
- Would you want your eyebrows to have a better arch?
- Sick of pencilling them in all the time?
- Does your eyeliner always look smudged at the end of the day?
- Do you struggle to apply your eyeliner neatly?
- Are your lashes looking paler and more sparse?
- Do you have pale lips?
- Are your lips thinner than what they were, or losing definition?
- Do you struggle to find the time to apply makeup?
- Or do you worry you can’t apply makeup correctly?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES then permanent makeup may be for you!